Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Family matters...

Feeling really frustrated right now... Mom pissed me off once again.. Sigh.. I really wished I could be much more patient with her.. but it's so difficult that I've almost gave up trying...As much as one part of me has already given up, the other part of me still wants to be a filial daughter.. and seriously, it's extremely difficult...

It's really draining...She doesn't seemed to want to listen to me... Did an errand for her, explained the situation and settled the issue... Yet She just kept asking me to do same stupid errand again and again and again even after I found out the answer...Just because it's not the answer she wanted, she kept asking me to repeat the task...For goodness sake.. I already went the exra mile to get the errand done in the first place and now she kept asking for more..

Aiya. don't know lah.. Really frustrated now that I can't even think straight (so if u don't understand what I just wrote, it's okay)... I just know that I'm really unhappy with her.. and seriously have nothing much to say to her...

Wish she could be more understanding and appreciative...

Or rather.. I Wish she would just leave me alone...

No comments: