It's not that I've stopped blogging. In fact, I have constantly met my personal target of one to two entries a week. It's just that I have officially become one of those "obsessed parent-bloggers", except that my child is furry, has four legs and is certainly the cutest creature on Earth (and so I think). I've not given up on craft, I am still into vintage and cool things, I am basically still me. It's just that most of my interests are all centered around a certain little guy called Sam. I am ashamed to say but I think my furry little rascal has a way more interesting life than I do.
So, check out Sam's Little Forest to grab some snippets of my life.
enjoy~
1 comment:
waaaa....rare update wor!! hahaha you'r rite..sam's happening blog cheers me up during the late nights!! must share your recommended cafes hor! cheerios!!
Post a Comment