Time to fit in a quick flashback of the year.
Well, 2009 has been a relatively good year! Ups and downs as usual, but either way, I made it through in one piece. Here are just some highlights of the year...
1. Became Mrs Lim on 10 Jan 09 and the auntiehood follows~
2. Went to NYC for the 2nd time in Apr 09, caught my very first 'Live' NBA match and two brilliant musicals!
3. Got my confirmation/ promotion on 10 May 09. (I thought it would never come!)
4. Received brilliant news from Zim that he finally got THE posting! (Hm, this was somewhere in Nov actually!)
5. Tendered my resignation on 16 Nov 09 and started indulging in the taitai-hood on 16 Dec 09.
Hm, I'm not really sure what 2010 has installed for us, especially when we are gonna be starting afresh half way around the globe. I have to admit that it's kinda scary yet uber exciting!
And of course, what other way to start a new year then stating new year resolutions? So, here it goes...
1. Get a puppy! I'm thinking of something small-medium size that I can bring on short trips around the states! I seriously can't wait!
2. Study! (Be it masters, diploma or just something that catches my eye.)
3. Visit Orlando and Disney World (Hee, finally, my 3-day passes from 2006 will come to good use.)
4. Be a great cook!
5. To become a true scrapaholic! (I'm going to the Paradise of Scrapbooking for goodness sake!)
6. Watch the Oprah show Live!!!
7. Have my very first white X'mas!
8. Oh, and finally get my hands on a KINDLE!!!(Darling Zim has agreed that this shall be my Vday present! Wahahaha~)
Well, before I look so far ahead, I guess I need slow down abit and think about how to pack. *Breathes in*
32 more days to go... (And I still needa factor in my HK trip!!!! Arhhhhhhhhh...)
OMFG....
No comments:
Post a Comment