Thursday, December 3, 2009

And the Taitai-Hood begins...

Well, I still officially employed actually. I'm just in the midst of clearing leave and today is my first day. Since I have also formally handed over all my duties and tasks to my 'post-decessor', I am free of work calls and disturbance. And the only word that describe this feeling is... SHIOK!

Okay, honestly, it's not that shiok...

The best part of my day was being able to wake up late. Period. After which, it went downhill. Sadly, I began to indulge in my 'taitai-hood' (aka being a housewife) by doing household chores. I painstakingly spent about 2 hours wiping the floor, vacuuming it, mopping the floor with detergent, then rinsing it again with water. Once done, I went to packet my own lunch, popped by NTUC in tee-shirt and shorts buying toilet paper (-_-"), yakult and milk. Sigh... is this going to be my life for the next 3 years?!

Oh well, at least there was some job satisfaction. I could almost see my own reflection in the tiles. CRAP! What a loser... I can't help but feel that the taitai-hood that I'm experiencing is more of an Auntie-hood. Siao Liao..

LOL.. oh well, maybe i should start doing my scrapbooking and baking, at least that would make me more taitai-ish...

All the best to my taitai-hood!

1 comment:

K' said...

Auntie Loo, jiayous!
Haha...