Monday, March 30, 2009

USA 2009...

After 3 looong years, I am finally going back to USA once again! (GRIN~) Although I would love to return to Orlando (especially since I've 3 more day passes to Disney World!), I'm soooo excited just going back. The itinerary is a little bit tight as I will be squeezing in 3 different states (NYC, Boston & Toronto, yeah in Canada) and about 6 plane rides! Hee... no surprise, I'm tagging along Zim's work trip again!

Well, this time round, I am going to do things I didn't do previously! =D For starters, I'm going to catch Miami Heats live in action! And it's not just Miami Heats, it's Miami Heats vs Boston Celtics (SCREAMS~).. It's amazing how fanatic Zim and myself are. We actually booked 2 extra domestic flight, just to fly to and fro Boston to catch the game in action. In addition, we forfeited our chance to catch CATS in Singapore (oh well, at least we managed to sell our tickets) and a friend's wedding just to get our asses to the game! Not to mention that the tickets costs a whooping USD$120 each! But I know it's all gonnna be worth it... Dywane Wade~ Kevin Garnett.... drools~ Though my only regret is that I can't catch Kobe Bryant in LA. Damnit.



Next on my list is American Museum of National History in NYC! It was a pity that we didn't visit it while I was in NYC in 2006. But I was really attracted to it after watching "Night in the Museum". Thus, this is a MUST go this time round for me. Hope it's as good as it appears!



Of course I am also going to catch a couple of musicals.. for dirt cheap prices I hope. =P I'm deciding between "Hairspray", "Wicked" and "Lion King".. Geesh...And and and...Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, Victoria Secrets and American Eagle are also a MUST!!!!!!!

Geesh... my excitment is cooking up!!! Plus, heard from Zim that the weather in Toronto is single digit degree!!!! I love cold weather!!!! OMG, Just 10 more days to go..Can you believe it?!

No comments: