Anyway, just a quick summary of what happened.
1. I visited 3 cities (New York, Boston and Toronto) and spent approximately 42 hours travelling on planes. I totally died.
2. I caught my first NBA match which was exciting but weird. What happened to the commentating?! Well, at least Dwayne Wade was awesome!
3. I visited 2 Museums of Natural History! (one in Toronto, Yawn~ and the other in New York and met "Dum dum".)
4. I caught 3 musicals - Spring Awakening (in Toronto), The Lion King and Wicked (in New York). LOVED IT!
5. I (I mean Zim) spent USD$180 to customize my very own crumpler bag (hee.. the design is superb!). I will definitely upload the picture when I receive it in about 2 weeks.
6. I saw Niagara Falls finally.
7. I bought a new pair of basketball shoes (might just be my last. =( ) - it's a purple Air Force One!!
8. I spent two nights alone (Scared~) cos Mr Zim was in Austin for work (well, firstly, it costs USD800 to get there and secondly his flight on the second day was cancelled and he couldn't come back.)
9. I was itching like crazy since day 2 (thanks to the cold and dry weather) and used 2 whole boxes of moisturizer and 1 lip balm. Yet I still ended up with cold sores on my lips. TMD.
10. I spent ALOT of money. (well, let's not go into details on this...)
Oh well, I totally love the States.
No comments:
Post a Comment