It's a complete headache deciding my guest list... Due to constraints (we wanted to keep it small and simple) and the fact that I've a ton of relatives (63 to be exact), I am unable to invite everyone I wanted to or rather, I should.
Initially, I thought that I probably don't have alot of friends, just a few selective group of friends that I bothered to hang out with.. But after doing some head count, it turns out that i've actually burst my quota.... So the tough part begins - the process of cutting the guest list.
A wedding planning book I borrowed from the library gave the advice that you should invite friends of the future, not the past. Invite people whom you will keep in contact with, not people whom u shared a past with and probably nothing in the present. Keeping this in mind, I did indeed manage to cut my guest list significantly.
There are a couple of names that I am still pondering about. A part of me says "cut", yet the other part says "keep". At least I have till the end of Oct to think about it. Maybe I will be able to make a firm decision by then, and hopefully, stick to it...
1 comment:
[url=http://www.common-ground.info/members/50-mg-celexa-95/default.aspx]50 mg celexa[/url] [url=http://blogs.mynd.ath.cx/members/letter-of-intent-for-pharmacy-28.aspx]letter of intent for pharmacy[/url]
which celebrities have cold sores paxil attorney san diego
http://ivoroling.nl/members/generic-viagra-from-india-free-sample-88.aspx casino download free no
[url=http://clicknwork.com/cs/members/humana-mail-order-pharmacy-13.aspx]humana mail order pharmacy[/url] [url=http://74.86.238.72/members/purchase-cialis-a-drug-31/default.aspx]purchase cialis a drug[/url]
casino jobs levitra drug test
http://tabletdev.com/members/pharmacy-fridges-02/default.aspx Paxil 30 pills x 20 mg
side effects for zithromax google4534553453322
Post a Comment