Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bridal Shoot..

I can't wait till friday is over... At least that means I can stop watching my diet and stop abstaining from certain types of food.. (Think cheesecake.... chocolate cake... rice.. ).. for a while before 10 Jan approaches..

Honestly, I have never been so stressed about my weight. While I might have gone on diet every now and then, I wasn't exactly stressed over my progress.. and didn't really bother me if I lost or gained any weight. Didn't even bother abstaining from food, but instead just exercise more to compensate.

Been quite a torture for the past month. Though I have not purposely gone on diet either, I have a constant nagging voice in my mind telling me that I cannot put on weight, cannot/shouldn't eat this. And it really sux. I actually feel guilty for eating certain food and sometimes just kinda blame myself for eating something I could have done without.

Best of all, I didn't exactly lose any weight.. tmd...Well, it's not really about the effects of the shots. It's more for the worry that I cannot fit into the made to measure gowns... Sigh~

Not happy. Really dislike this kind of life.. so I'm actually looking forward to the end of all these. =( Looking forward to when I can go for buffets, go and eat what I like and not be stressed by the consequences.. Put on weight, nevermind, just work it off overtime.

Almost there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! Don't think I don't have such times! I struggle with weight problem too! -yun