Yap, wedding bells are ringing! Actual date isn't fixed as yet as usual (still needa go 'count' our eight characters before selecting "THE DAY".) But if nothing goes wrong, it should be somewhere during the 4th quarter of 2008 or 1st quarter of 2009.. (LOL, not really helpful I know...but that's about all I can confirm for now)
Honestly, planning for a wedding is so much more tedious and frustrating than I thought. Not as enjoyable as I expected, especially when you need to consider budgets and family expectations.. (thank god both our families are easy-going..) Oh well, I'll get through this!
After some discussion, both of us agreed on our wedding plan:
- No wedding banquet, no hotel venues. No wedding march, no 撞门, no church wedding...
- Just a simple lunch reception for relatives to announce our marriage and ... a simple chill out/cocktail party with a small (is a hundred people considered small?) group of close friends.
We also shortlisted a few places that offered venues that suited our wedding concept - NLB building, SAM, Arts House, Asian Civilisation Museum and Legends.
Time to start emailing them for venue viewing...
Hee.. let the 'fun' begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment