Hee... went venue viewing today!
First to Arts House, followed by Singapore Arts Museum...
Fell totally in love with the rooms (Gallery & Living Room) in Arts House (Better known as the Old parliament House). Fits our wedding concept brilliantly.. just like a hand in a glove. Just standing there, I could almost visualize hosting a party there.. Mingling around with friends, holding a wine glass in a pretty cocktail dress. Just like the way we wanted it to be.... Perfect.
Unfortunately, prices ain't exactly very pocket-friendly and availability could be an issue. In addition, they have official in-house catering, and any external caterers will cause us to incur some costs... =(
Anyway, with ultra high expectations (set by Arts house), we popped over to SAM shortly after.
Beautiful courtyard and Glass house. (not so keen about the atrium as it used to be a chapel.. gives the feeling of a church wedding..) Rental rates are more reasonable and availability is not an issue as yet. But still, Arts house has already wow-ed my heart away... And sadly, SAM doesn't seem to impress me as much as arts house did... Oh, but the courtyard at SAM is really pretty, definitely one of the places I wanna take my wedding photos at (that's if I decide to sign up any packages lah)
LOl..oops, seems like I'm pretty biased towards what I want... but shall try to remain open-minded.. Time to fix up appointments for other venues too!
No comments:
Post a Comment