Did a couple of insane things today...
Fixed up a blading session with some of the bball gang at ECP. When we arrived at ECP, the weather was cloudy, but ain't raining as yet. Waited a while for the whole grp to arrive and before we knew, it started drizzling. Damn. Anyway, decided to proceed with blading anyway since most of the gang came a long way from the far west of Singapore, and of cos, all of us silently hoping that the rain won't last too long...
Ya right. The fucking rain not only lasted loooong, it got heavily by the minute. And while we were at the far end of ECP, it started raining cats and dogs... Lucky huh. Managed to get shelter in one of the pavillions. But insanely, a couple of the bladers wanted to get their money's worth and decided to blade on in the heavy rain. LOL, and I followed suit. Definitely one of the craziest things I did in a long while - blading at relatively high speed on a slippery road at ECP in heavy rain -totally drenched from head to toes. Honestly, it made me feel young (feels like I'm back in my crazy JC days). Afterall, haven't really had any opportunity to do anything so crazy and fun.
Of cos, felt damn disgusting after taking off my blades... My poor blades are soaked and I'm dripping wet... LoL.. but it was fun nonetheless.. (wonder if the rest felt the same..=P)
Anyway, invited the gang over to my place (which was supposingly the closest to ECP compared to the rest) for a shower and headed to Chomp Chomp for dinner.
Crowded as usual and took us a while before we finally spotted a family who was 60% done with dinner. So the group of 7 of us stood beside the family and waited for about ten minutes. Out of nowhere came an auntie who pretended not to see us (erm, her eyesight muz be really bad since there were not 1 but 7 of us) and stood behind the family. Once the family stood up, she hurriedly ran in front of my friend and put her bag down.
What a bitch.
Hungry and pissed with her disgusting act, I couldn't help but spoke up for us.
KeY: (rather loudly) "AUNTIE, 我们先来的leh"
Auntie: “不用那么大声。 我听的到的。”
Picking up her bag, she moved off and continued mumbling: “你很有礼貌lor"
K: "是吗? 谢谢 hor"
Auntie: Glaring at me and walking away... mumbling... “你很有礼貌lor"
Whatever. The fact that she moved off simply after my comment goes to show that she knew that she was in the wrong and just wanted to try her luck at whether we were pushovers. Unfortunately not. I bet her kids were embarrassed by her act (I know I would definitely be if she's my mom. In fact, I wouldn't even let her carry out the act in the first place) as they stood a distance away and didn't even come up to her 'rescue' during the whole commotion. Such an unnecessary encounter...
Totally disgusted by how ungracious Singaporeans came be (okay, maybe not all, but a handful and that is bad enough).
Anyway, don't expect me to be nice and polite when you step on my toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment