Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Worries....

It's the time of the semester again.. Exams.. Gosh, have I mentioned how much I HATE exams?! It's such a lousy measure of my capabilities, but of course, as much as I hate to admit, it's an excellent measure of my diligence and hardworking-ness, which of course, I totally lack. Maybe it's because it's my last semester, I'm taking things so slow and easy... Can't seemed to be able to sit tight for even an hour to try to study. And seriously, I don't give a damn. But to be honest, I'm starting to feel underprepared and kinda worried (I better be, my paper is TOMORROW!)... And worst of all, I think everyone else is definitely more prepared than I am. I'm so expecting to be bursting out in cold sweat outside the examination hall tomorrow when everyone around start sharing how hard or how much they've been studying! Sigh, someone pleassssse tell me that they haven't been studying that much!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Guess I should stop whining and instead, put in my heart and soul for the very last mile... (I've effectively 24 hours...)

Anyway, as I watch my 2nd Upper drift away from me (no thanks to "intro to cybercrime" and "ISM"), I'm losing my fighting spirit and any tiny winy hope of achieving it. Maybe a little part of me still do hope that I can do it, but of course, LAZY KeY has always been the dominating one, so poor HOPEFUL KeY has no choice but to remained suppressed. Oh well, whatever, it ain't too bad getting 2nd lower anyway. (Is that truly how I feel? Or am I just deceiving myself?)

Unfortunately, my main concern or rather, distraction at this point of time is not my paper tomorrow. Rather, it's a job interview in an hour's time. Seriously, I've absolutely no idea what to expect. I know we needa do some homework before attending any interviews, but still, sigh, what to prepare? what to read up? I don't really know.. and it's simply too early for my brain to function. Surfed around to gather some information here and there, but nothing's falling in place yet. Hopefully I can display enough confidence and, some wisdom and knowledge, that would impress them enough to consider hiring me. Sniffing non-stop thanks to the stupid aircon and even the tea can't seemed to take it away... God, help me~

Panicking right now.. For so many things and so many reasons... Can't wait till saturday is here....

KeY will survive... I hope...

4 comments:

Zim said...

Babyyyyyyy.... hang in there! Doesn't matter if it's 2nd upper or 2nd lower, I love you just as much!

Anonymous said...

hey there!

aww zim so sweet :P
must check my new blog k? :)

arrange with u to pass u the shows another day la!

KeY said...

LOL.. thanks baby!!!! I'm officially a lower anyway... so, I'm absolutely cool about it...

And deear ray ray... your entry better be understandable!!!! I had difficulties with the first two entries... LOL... maybe it's just me...

Anonymous said...

aiyah, no fear lah.. juz do ur best can liao lah.. ur sista here will support u no matter wat... =)