The reason why my blog entries are soooo infrequent and laggy is not because I lack inspiration. Rather, it's just that I cannot find time to blog. (what's new) Afterall, I am an aspiring social worker (Chen, 2007) who is crawling my way through the last semester in school, of course I am busy, with erm... school work?
The reason behind the reason is as such; when I am at home in the evening, I SHOULD be doing my ISM (or any other work), which of course I don't. If I managed to convince myself that I should rest and work on it the next day (which is never difficult to convince myself) I choose to rest and watch TV and let my brain rest. Blogging is brain consuming and tiring, and is especially so for someone who, erm sadly, does not have much brain matter to begin with. Hence, blogging should only be done on days when I don't need to rest much or to work on my ISM the next day, which is very the not often.
So, that's why I don't blog often. *satisfied with her own explanation*
But if I do, please read it with your heart as each entry takes with it some of the previous brain matter that is in KeY's tiny brain...
No comments:
Post a Comment