Monday, October 22, 2012

My stupid husband....

Here's a little background story: My cousin is currently staying with us and happened to have a late night out yesterday and came home after we both fell asleep.

So...in the middle of the night while Mr Lim and I were both asleep, I woke to Sam eagerly wagging his tail at me (he normally does that when we come home after leaving him behind and not in the middle of the night).

Me:  tapping Mr Lim to try to wake him up "dear~ why is Sam wagging his tail? Is something wrong?"
Mr Lim: half-awake.. "Huh, no la, think your cousin just came home.."
Me: "Izzit? Okay..." and I went back to sleep.

Sounds normal? I thought so, so I kinda let it slipped.

UNTIL.. I heard the truth..

While having lunch the next day, my cousin asked if we had purposely locked Sam out the room last night. I was shocked and insisted that I didn't and certainly wouldn't. Then I remembered what happened....

Before I went to sleep, Mr Lim had stepped out of the room to make a call and the silly boy tagged along. I fell asleep before Mr Lim returned from the call. SO, what exactly happened was...our beloved Mr Lim conveniently locked my precious little boy out of the room after he returned from the call without realising that Sam followed after him. Hence, the poor little thing was locked out in the dark for a couple of hours before my cousin came back. She was surprised to find him greeting her at the door and he was really excited. After she showered, she saw Sam sitting outside our bedroom door staring at it. Hence, she opened the door to let him in and that was when he jumped on the bed and greeted us, wagging his tail excitedly and waking me up. (Thus leading to the conversation above..)

SO POOR THING!! MY POOR LITTLE BOY!

After I realized what exactly happened, I quickly texted Mr Lim to 'scold' him.. and no surprises, he didn't realised that the silly little boy was outside the whole time.

SIGH~

This is what you get when you married a guy that's living in his own world....

T_T Poor sam~

No comments: