I went etsy shopping again and found this amazing shop, Lush Prints, that sells USA made stamps. Not only do they make dog stamps, they even had a Jack Russell one! Hee, so of course I went ahead and made one for us.
I love the quality of the stamp and how it turned out.
The stamp arrived right on time as I had just finish making a set of "thank you" cards.
Instead of the usual signing off, all I have to do is to stamp. Hee, under Rachel's suggestion, we used a darker brown ink to highlight Sam's ears and tail! (I know it's the wrong ear, but it's still distinctively Sam!) Love it~
The "Thank You" cards were actually made for some of the service providers here (e.g. doorman, sam's daycare) and would be given out to them when we leave for good. Seems like Sam approves!

No comments:
Post a Comment