Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Crazy ass road trip...

Mr Lim and I (and of course the little monster) will be taking our wildest/craziest road trip in August. We are going for the... *Drums roll* WORLD'S LONGEST YARD SALE!


I first learnt about it when I watched a special episode on HGTV about flea market bargain hunters and immediately turned to Mr Lim to express my EXTREME interest in going for the yard sale. Amazingly, Mr Lim didn't seemed to mind and here we are, kinda on our way there! We have rented a big ass SUV from NYC and we are going to drive a whooping 12hours to the yard sale! We will be spending two-three nights in different hotels along the route, and I just can't wait!!

Hee, I'm so sure that I would be spending big bucks that I actually told Mr Lim to rent a Uhaul to haul my potential prized purchases back! But after some debate, we decided to be practical and just rent a HUGE suv. On my to-buy list are a vintage table and a mail sorter! I'm also hoping to find little cool vintage stuff to just satisfy my vintage craze. 

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

serene said...

that is so cool! wow! i love flea markets but we hardly have any good ones in singapore! boo!