Following my vintage craze, I found this amazing one-of-a-kind item on Etsy.
Wondering what it is? Hee, hint: It's for the little monster!It certainly takes an engineer to figure out how to open it. (Well, he didn't manage to. -_-) I was a little surprised that the item came locked and I just couldn't find the key in the package. I tried using my mailbox key and somehow managed to open it. I closed and tried again but failed. After sending a message to the seller, I was soooo embarrassed to find out that no keys were required, instead, I just had to push the lock to the right. DIAO~ Silly me.
Yes.. it's Upcycled Vintage Train Case Pet feeder. Okay, in simple english, it's Sam's water and food bowl!
I love that it's vintage and recycled. I love that it's elevated, so Sam could eat more comfortably. I love that there's storage under the bowls and I could just use it for travel in future. I just love love love love it. And I think Sam feels the same too!



4 comments:
Do you have a recommendation of good esty store? There are good ones but there are tons of not so good ones either!
Hee, what are you looking for in particular? Most of the etsy stores I bought things from are really good! But some of them only ships to the states. =P
So far, I bought from
1. DivideAndConquer
2. Cool2BeChic
3. PopDoggie
4. AtomicAttic
5. PaintMyBuddy
6. Culpepergeneral
i love random vintage, quirky stuffs! Haha. especially for home. hee
LOL. Me too!! I'm so obsessed with etsy that it had became my daily routine. But I guess shipping internationally is not always an option! So I've to shop while I'm still here!!
Post a Comment