It's week 1 of the Fall term for me. A brand new start for everything. It's interesting how far I came along. From coming to the states, with the mindset of being a taitai for 3 years, to contemplating getting a masters in columbia (btw, 1 year masters in Columbia is equivalent to my whole 4 years degree in Mercy College) to ending up in taking a Vet tech course in a ulu college! Nonetheless, this is one of the rare few times in my life that I have the feeling that I might actually be doing the right thing.
Nonetheless, I just kept wanting to slap myself while I sat through the biology lecture and lab. Going into FASS wasn't a coincidence (nor a backdoor). It was more of "I'm SUPER sick of labs after 2 years in JC that I'm not going to step into one again!". Ironically, (and a pretty wicked twist of fate), I ended up have to take all 3 science modules again. Yes, that totally includes physics. =( Oh well, at least everything seems pretty manageable. So far so good. I'm just counting down to the day where I've to dissect a frog or a lizard. (Gulps~)
Time to head off for a Algebra class. WTH~ It's gonna last for 4.5 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment