Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random thoughts on Zim & KeY's wedding..

It's interesting how most couples would create blogs just to pen down their wedding preparations and flaunt photos of what was captured. Ever wondered why Zim and I didn't do that? The answer is pretty simple - we are just plain lazy. It's a little sad as recalling back, I can't quite remember what we did when organising the wedding. I'm getting so accustomed to married life that it actually felt like the wedding was a loooong time ago. (Oops) Now that I've several friends getting married, it's actually quite difficult to answer their wedding questions as firstly, Zim and I didn't do it the conventional way. And secondly, I simply can't quite remember..

I'm quite amazed by how bo chap we both were. Impressed, but yet there were some regrets. Thanks to the last minute planning (I only confirmed my wedding guest lists two weeks prior to the wedding), I left out a couple of friends and the guilt of missing them out of the invite list still haunts me sometimes. (I promised I'll invite u if it happens again? LOL Choy~) Plus, right after the wedding night, I was quite overwhelmed and disturbed by the fact that we neglected quite a handful of guests (I'm really sorry if you are one of them..) and were unable to spend as much time with some of our best friends as we would like too.. Oh, and did I mention the part that I cursed when the ring didn't really fit. (OMFG)...(FYI, I went back to Love&co to get it enlarged eventually. -_-")

The most shitty part was when we received negative feedback from family and relatives about certain aspect of the wedding. It was so hard to listen since there isn't much we could do to rectify the situation. Of course, positive feedback did make our day!

The funniest part of all, is our wedding album. Till now, we have yet to collect our wedding album and this is definitely NO fault of our photographer. In fact, I really thank and applaud him for his patience. Initially, right after the wedding, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the photographs and was a bit disappointed that I had to wait for 1 month. So the time came and the photos were finally out. By that time, I couldn't be bothered about it and totally sat on it for the next two months. We were procrastinating so much that our photographer had to send us 'reminder' emails. Guess he wanted to get us off his "To-Do List". Well, at least the album is finally in printing.

Now that it's all over, it is fun to relive the thoughts of it now and then.. but to do it again, NO WAY. LOL... well, good luck to the soon-to-be-married couples! Pleased to say I'm done with mine! *Grinz*

Happily Married Key~

No comments: