Hee, here's a preview to my crumpler addiction...
1) Laptop baggie - I bought this for Zim when he first started work. Well, let's say that I've a 'fetish' for guys in working clothes carrying crumpler bags. Sadly, he doesn't quite seem to like it. Hm... oh well, now that I'm using a laptop, I shall ka-po it! Wahahah.
2) PA Crumpler - Hee, I bought this using my last paycheck from PA, thus I shall name it PA crumpler! Ironically, I only started using it one year after I bought it! =P (Today is Day 1)
3) Small Crumpler - This is my go out bag... Just nice for my phone, wallet, tissue and ipod! Perfect.
4) My first Crumpler - This was my 21st birthday present from 01S21 gang! Love love love it! Been using it for the past 4 years. Although its getting a little dirty, it's still on the top of my list for bag choices...
5) Laptop Sleeve for my Apple! - Been eyeing on this since I first set eyes on it in Geneva! However, the sizes available there didn't fit my apple. Oh well, after 2 years of waiting, I finally got one!
6) Customized Crumpler - Of course, how can I forget my ping pong crumpler!
7)Ipod and Iphone pouches - Little Crumpler accessories for my Apple collection too!
LOL... The only thing I'm missing now, is a Crumpler bag for my PSP! Wonder if they actually do sell it... Hm...
Anyway, I'm Loving my crumpler collection!
No comments:
Post a Comment