I'm sooo addicted to Olympics Basketball right now. It's insane watching American All Stars Basketball trash other countries!!!! Their steals, their rebounds, their ally, their rejects.. they are just so...mesmerizing. OMG. I wanna play like them!!!!!!
Best of all, Dwayne Wade's back in action!! And he's still sooooo good. Reminds me of the days in USA when I caught the NBA fever (Go Miami Heats!) Plus, there's also Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Jason Kidd in the team..you name it, they got it. Disgusting yet fabulous. My money's definitely on them to win the gold medal! Well, but it's not so much of winning the gold, it's about being able to watch them play their way to the finals! Can't wait to watch them trash more teams!
Oh, there are two things for my birthday!
A pair of Lebron James and A ticket to the next NBA game!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment