Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

Birthday this year was simple. Nice and quiet. Quite a contrast from the bday party I had last year, but still, I actually do like it. Just a simple day, resting at home, having meals with family. No birthday cakes, no fuss, just a quiet day for me to rest and recuperate. Nice~

On top of it, I received a few presents that I adore...

From my best buds at work - CC club!!!!
Scrapbook-style bday card!
Nice focus on me huh.... KeY's signature mouth.


From my work colleagues!

Ended off with a yummy KFC lunch treat! Thanks peeps.

From Me to Me... =)


Just a sneak preview... (cos the pictures are in my camera....=/) Actually, Dad n Mom sponsored it, I just decided on what to spend it on... and this is it!

From Zim to me:
Zim gave me a really sweet present..shall reveal it on a later date since the pics are on my other camera

From Sistas to me:
Harvey Norman vouchers that would come in ultra handy in a couple months' time!! (AND..This is a HUGE sign that shows that I'm growing old... lol...)

Last but not least,

happy birthday to me! ^_^

No comments: