Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weirdo...

Got an sms a couple of days ago...

unknown number: "hi. r u ke ying?"
KeY replied: "Yes. You're?"
unknown number: "i am desmond. i saw ur name n number in my phonebook but cannot remember who u r. can u intro?"

*Blank Look*

What the....

Firstly, Desmond isn't an uncommon name. In fact, I know probably about, erm 4 desmonds? So how the hell you expect me to know who you are (or rather, which of the 4 desmonds are you?) and where you're from? So what was I supposed to say?

Secondly, when I see a strange name and number in my phonebook and I cannot remember who the hell it is, my first reaction would be to delete it! Goes to show that the person is not significant to my life at all. Wouldn't it save all the hassle just to delete the name~

Weirdo...

Anyway.. chose the best option - SImply ignore the sms...

No comments: