Yes, I admit. I am an online shopaholic. But I have almost zero interest in clothes. Instead, my obsession is in home goods. That explains the huge bulk of parcels we received when we moved back home (from the corporate apartment). Here goes.
Parcel #1 - a ginormous box that contains...
A small peep...
YES! It's yet another chair!
It's a vintage wooden office desk chair that I bought from etsy.
I was a little disappointed that the chair got a little damaged from the shipping, but on an optimistic side, that gives me an opportunity to try to repurpose the chair!
But for now, it serves as my very own office chair!
Parcel #2 - another huge package..
The dog is wondering if it's for him...
Unfortunately.. NOPE! It's for Mummy! Trying to figure out what it might be?
Hee, it's a Jewelry Organizer (Made from a wood antique printing tray) that I bought from Etsy too.
The shop owner was amazing and even customized my piece to my needs. (well, I only requested to add a layer of varnish) Best of all, I just realised that she raised the price recently. Hee, I'm glad I bought it early.
Parcel #3 - This was a headache. To save on shipping charges, we chose to get this parcel sent to our friend in New Jersey and drove by to pick it up on our way back from DC. But, it was all worth it.
Hee, I thought this looked like the work of a poltergist.
Yap, no surprises, it's YET another chair (s). It's a pair of 1972 Herman Miller upholstered shell chairs!
Ain't they just gorgeous?! These will serve as our dining room chairs.
For now, here's the tight little layout of our living room.
I know I've been shopping like crazy, but it's kinda like stocking up for the grand trip home at the end of the year. I've even started buying the pots and pans that I wanna use back in our senja sty and I just cannot wait. I was just mentioning to Mr Lim that I would be damn pissed if the world did end at the end of the Maya Calendar (Dec 2012) as that would mean that I would not get the chance to use some of the amazing items I bought.
So, fingers crossed for now.










2 comments:
I love reading your home improvement stuff! You have great taste :)
Thanks!! =D
Post a Comment