Sunday, January 29, 2012

Updates...kinda..

So time flew right by me during the past two months. I've to say that I am pretty amazed by how much I've done.

Here goes,

My beloved cousin visited and left. We (Yes, Sam Forest Loo Lim came along too!) went to Killington,Vermont over X'mas. We (abandoned the little guy) stopped by Tokyo, Japan (I so LOVE Japan!) for a couple of days before heading back home in Singapore. I went to Hong Kong with my family (Mr Lim had to work) and then back to Singapore. I had a blast with my friends and family (got drunk twice) and enjoyed my first (two) reunion meals in the past 2 years. And then finally, before we even knew it, we were back to the good old big apple. What an adventure...

Oh oh..and once we got back, the little monster turned two. As usual, I spent a tad bit too much money on his silly pink cake (which thankfully he adored) and gave him a wee bit too much treats (well, he did have diarrhea for the next two days). All in all, as much as he was oblivious to how special the day was, I think he did kinda enjoyed his birthday.

Anyway, now that we are back (this time for the whole year, I swear I'm not flying 22 grueling hours back to SG again anytime this year) and grounded, it's time to finally catch our breath and take it slow...

My plan for the year...is to slack it away in the most fulfilling manner as it possibly could get. Well, maybe not.. Here's what I've in store!

1) I've signed up for an upholstery class with the furniture joint (Yes, it's to refurbish furniture!). I'm also looking into more sewing classes too!

2) I'm looking into some private classes for the little monster. Well, he's perfect in my eyes, but he does have a lot couple of issues that we should probably look into, i.e. horrible off-leash, bullies smaller dogs, doesn't come when calls, blah blah blah...

3) Catch one musical a month. Next stop... Once. Mr Lim was obsessed with the movie while I actually dozed off a couple of times. So we shall see if the musical could win me over...

4) Enjoy a nice dinner once in a while. Our next restaurant on the list is Annisa. Hee, saw the chef on top chef masters and was kinda intrigued by her Asian/ American fusion dishes, hence was inspired to go try it out. Fingers crossed that it won't disappoint...

5) Continue pilates and hopefully start and maintain a regular cardiac exercise routine.

Many more to include but since the little monster is bugging me right now and dinner has just arrived, I'll continue again when the blogging bug is back...

2 comments:

serene said...

i would so want to learn how to upholster furnitures! i always wanted to send a few of my old furniture over to do it but it is often very expensive!

haha, maybe you can go learn the skill and document it down for us to learn! haaha

KeY said...

LOL. Will do so! hopefully I learn something useful!!