Yes, I'm guilty of contributing to the overall sales of US 11.4 Billion. Even though I was far away in Italy, I was able to indulge in a little online shopping and bought me a couple of items..
1. A Tory Burch Envelope Clutch at a 30% discount and a free canvas tote bag (that's honestly not the prettiest thing around. But it's still worth USD75)
I've been wanting to get a dinner bag for a while and thought I would be able to get one in Italy. But after spending what I spent, I figured I would be better off just getting it from US! (At least I feel less guilty. And nope, I don't understand the logic either.. but who cares~)2. My new...
Kindle Touch!
I was pretty upset over the scratches on my Kindle 3 but was still tolerant of it. Until.. I realised that I was unable to read chinese books on that! Thus, I finally decided to go ahead with this purchase! Now I can read chinese books again! I just have to figure out where to get them...


2 comments:
NICE TORY CLUTCH! I always wanted something Tory Burch.. haha... Glad that u bought this colour instead of black :D
LOL. I needed something to match my LBD. Else I might have gotten black! But this turned out nicer than I expected!
Post a Comment