Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am finally insured!

After a year in the states, I am officially proud to say that I finally have health insurance! (YEAH!) No more overpaying ridiculous amount for simple consultations. And no more disgusting high hospital bills that are uber jaw-dropping.


On a good note, thankfully AIA and Zim's company were able to cover the hefty snowboarding bill. (The final bill was almost 5 digits) We are really relieved that we didn't have to fork out a single cent. (Phew~)

Nonetheless, at least I no longer have to crack the joke that my dog has insurance and I don't. Now me and little Sam are both well-insured. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, getting insurance in US is so difficult??? It's insane man!

KeY said...

Well, it really is very expensive. If we were to get it on our own, it would cost me about USD800 monthly. Crazy isn't it?