Friday, January 7, 2011

Frankfurt!

Zim and I decided to stop by Frankfurt on our way back to Singapore for two main reasons:

1. To break up the long and horrid plane ride on SQ26/25. It's officially the worst SQ planes of all the SQ flights I've been on. Apparently, while all the other SQ flights have been upgraded to the newer planes, this is the one rare flight that is still using the ancient Boeing 747-700. The screen is possibly smaller than my kindle screen and the chairs are oooold. So, by stopping over at Frankfurt, we managed to book the newer flight (YEAH~) for our Frankfurt-Singapore leg.

2. Shopping! There are only two destinations on my shopping list - Longchamp and Crumpler! So far so good! Crumpler was awesome!!!!! Apparently, the crumpler in Europe is different franschise from the crumpler in Asia and America, thus the collections are totally different from those in Singapore and NYC. AND I LOVE THEM ALLL!!!!!!! Nothing new for Longchamp, except that it's dirt cheap after tax refund. Ho Ho Ho... I'll update my loot when I get back to Singapore. Swinging by Crumpler one last time tomorrow for a few more grabs. =D

Other than that, Frankfurt isn't exactly the most exciting of places and it really sucks that the weather is wet and cold. It's been raining for the past two days that we were here, what luck. Maybe tomorrow will be a better last day.

No comments: