Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My very first Jersey!


Represented Customs in the Public Service Star Basketball Games! My very first time playing in a REAL basketball match! Honestly, I really enjoyed the feeling of playing competitively.. totally reminded me of my days playing competitive sports!

Surprisingly, I was actually able to hang on throughout the 40 minutes match! (Well, did have a couple of short breaks in between of course. =P)


Best part of participating, (besides getting the kicks of playing a full court match) is that I get to have my very own Jersey!!! Got to choose my own number too - number 26 of course! =)

Well, though we lost the 1st match (didn't think I played very well either, =P) and I had to pull out of the 2nd match (due to my bai-kar-ness), I really enjoyed the experience and now I'm a little addicted to playing full court matches. Maybe I should consider playing competitive basketball for clubs. But again, my skills levels ain't quite there yet. Hm, oh well, shall spend a few months brushing it up and maybe by then, I can give it more thoughts...

Hee, back to the bball court this friday!!
(shall sneak a few more sessions before I retire for the wedding...) ^_^

No comments: