Was rather hesitant as I was relatively concerned about the cost of extraction and of course, the pain involved lah. But decided to get it over and done with...Best of all, it wasn't as expensive as expected. Hee..
Only one word to conclude the whole experience - Ouch.. Not the extraction process, but the healing process. Took me about 5 days to be freed of the pain of extraction. (Guess being knocked by the 'husband' during basketball following extraction added on to the healing process.) Had a hell of a time just trying to chew my food. Was ultra tempted to get the 'husband' to chew on my food before feeding me. Glad I managed to control myself in time. Phew~
Now that I've recovered, I am proud to say that I've effectively survived my very first (hopefully my last) extraction. (Hooray!)
And the price trophy is...
Thought of putting it under my pillow... *Visualizes the horror flick*.. Erm, on second thoughts, it's okay. =P
Well, to be honest, what really convinced me to do the extraction wasn't the pain, but the fact that the dentist was quite cute.
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment